Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions – thenegineeringmarket.com
1. Registation – upon using this site a simple registration with user name and password is required. A valid e-mail address is required. Also a valid postal address is required. During registration process you will receive a confirmation link in order to activate your account. Fake e-mail and postal address accounts will be subjects to suspension or deletion. You are obliged to keep your registration details secure and handle them in a secure way. After disclosing the details to third parties the site Theengineeringmarket is not responsible for any harm or damage.
2. You agree to use this site solely for the purpose of offers for a project.
The purpose of this site is to provide connection between engineering counterparts.
4. Please check whether any export restrictions may apply to your project/project solution. If yes, then you are obliged to obtain a license from respective authorities.
5. Please check whether your project/project solution is not infringing any patent or any license registered at the respective country‘s patent office.
6. Also please refer to respective Trademarks and Trademarks owners.
7. To the project solutions applies the copyright and the terms and conditions agrees between customer and engineer. This has to be a separate contract between the two parties.
8. Comments and discussions are allowed to a particular engineering subject. Comments and discussions that are not under any subject may be moderated.